Saturday, February 7, 2009

Please chack out The Newport Daily Express Article coming up

Hello everyone

I am being interviewed this weekend for the candidate forum in our local newspapers. Its been a hard week formulating a platform. I am very excited with what my team has come up with. I would really appreciate some feed back because after this article there will be a couple more. We will continue the progression of my platform with the feed back acquired by you!

I am off to help the American Legion with a poker run and then later tonight the Fire fighters raffle of a snow machine. Keep those ideas in mind. You all have contributed very nicely so far! Please send the ideas via email as it is easier for me to forward them to the whole think tank. Hope everyone is enjoying the nice weather out and see you at the Penguin Plunge!

Best,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment