Monday, February 16, 2009

2 weeks until election



Hello everyone quick update.

We have just a few short weeks until election day. The campaign is going very strong and were making great strides daily. Please contact me on my web page with advice, letters of support or other ideas. We have a string of house party's being planned for this coming weekend. If you would like to attend please email me and I will forward you more details. Please check out the website as updates are being made by the hour in some cases. www.timdelaburere.com Stay posted for more soon! And the penguin plunge was amazing. I didn't realize jumping into the lake in the middle of winter could be so much fun! Id like to say thanks to the Passumpsic Plungers for letting me join your team! Thank you Thomas for jumping in with me!

Best,

Tim

1 comment: